Our concept of sustainability is the set of measures for results, without harming the planet, developing a series of actions considering the respect for the environment and sustainable development of the society.
Best practices and ethical attitudes:
• Social Inclusion: We do not use any form of discrimination (race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.) in the selection process of employees. Using just forms, respecting the principles of equal rights in selective process.
• Project of total preservation of green area not intended for economic exploration (2017).
• * Support for orphaned children.
• Respect labor laws of the country, with fair wages and ensuring all the rights of the employees.
• Use of production practices to ensure total safety of employees in the workplace.
Importance of the Corporate Sustainability:
In addition to respecting the environment, we intend, through corporate sustainability, to maintain a positive image of our company facing our customers. With the increasing environmental problems generated by the disorderly growth in the last decades, consumers are now more aware of the importance in relation to caring for the environment. Increasingly, consumers are looking for sustainable business services.
*WE ARE A COMPANY COMMITTED WITH MARLY CURY ASSOCIATION.